Careers | StoneBridge Senior Living
At StoneBridge Senior Living, being a caregiver is more than our business. We consider it our privilege and we are dedicated to both the individual needs of our residents and to each other.
Here we are more than caregivers. We are family. Each StoneBridge community becomes a close, welcoming group in which employees help each other develop skills related to their senior care careers knowing we can do more together than we could ever do alone. Employees are encouraged to become the best version of themselves to help us provide the best possible care for our residents.
View Open Positions
CNAs, LPNs, RNs, etc.
Cooks, Dietary Aides, etc.
Housekeeper Aide, Laundry Aide, etc.
Activities Assistants, Beauticians, etc.
Maintenance, Plant Managers, etc.
Business Office Managers, etc.
Caregiver Jobs and Careers
Here, teamwork is strong as stone.
At StoneBridge, we care. We care for our residents, their families, and every member of our team. Our tenured leadership team and clinical staff are searching for dedicated people who are willing to learn, grow, and become members of our family. At StoneBridge, we recognize and support our associates with benefits, PTO options, and employee recognition. Here, our support doesn’t clock out when you do.
When you work at StoneBridge, you become part of our family. We love recognizing special moments, like birthday celebrations and baby showers.
Vacation, Sick Time and Paid Time Off
- Select communities offering Vacation time provide the benefit of taking time off in 4- or 8-hour increments.
- Select communities offer a Sick Time Benefit in which you receive 6 sick days per year.
- Select communities offer up to 10 days of PTO after 90 days of employment, increasing on a sliding scale during your tenure.
Full-time employees may be eligible for:
- Medical insurance—Stonebridge Senior Living offers a wide range of medial choices with several local preferred providers to choose from.
- Dental insurance—Covers preventative, basic, major and dependent orthodontics through a preferred provider.
- Vision insurance—Network is through VSP and provides you with eyeglass
frames every 12 months and contacts every 24 months.
- Life insurance—We offer $10,000 and $20,000 term life insurance policies
to all employees based on position at no cost to you. You can purchase additional life insurance in increments of $10,000 / $5,000 spousal coverage.
- Long Term Disability—If you are deemed unable to work once your waiting
period has lapsed, you are eligible for up to *60% of your earnings made payable to you until you are no longer deemed disabled.
We provide a variety of incentives to our employees including:
- Extra paid days off
- Free uniforms
- Free lunches
- And much more!
Full-time employees may earn up to six paid holidays per year. Nursing personnel may receive double time for working Thanksgiving and/or Christmas Day.
At StoneBridge, we’re proud to participate in events in the communities where we do business and we encourage our employees to do the same.
Employees in good standing are eligible for up to $2,000 of annual tuition reimbursement for approved coursework.
Join Our Caregiver Family!
Want to know how to become a caregiver at StoneBridge Senior Living? Apply today and become part of a one-of-a-kind caregiver community.