Welcome to StoneBridge Adams Street
Located in Jefferson City, Missouri, StoneBridge Adams Street offers residents both comfort and convenience.
Residents enjoy a quaint and serene environment where every guest room is private. In addition to delicious dining and exceptional care, we provide a wide range of skilled care and rehabilitation choices, all in one community.
We are a family-owned and -operated senior living community and we would consider it a privilege to care for your family. We invite you to visit us anytime.
Take a virtual tour
- well over 97% of our residents are vaccinated
- new residents can receive quick access to vaccines
- visitors are welcome
- tours are available to potential residents & families
- strict safety policies remain in place
- safe socialization/activities for residents
Why choose StoneBridge Adams Street?
Skilled Nursing Care
StoneBridge Adams Street provides high-quality medical care for our residents in need of 24-hour nursing support.
Each day, our residents receive compassionate, personalized attention from our highly-trained, professional staff.
For our residents recovering from joint replacement surgery, stroke or major illness, StoneBridge Adams Street provides a dedicated team of rehabilitation and therapy specialists.
Our program is designed to accelerate recovery through a unique combination of intensive focused rehabilitation therapies.
Contact us to learn more about our services offered in our Wellness Center.
At StoneBridge Adams Street, we provide every resident with a private room along with a personalized, multidisciplinary care plan, access to rehabilitative equipment in our Wellness Center, daily activities and fine dining every day.
We think our chef is the best around and our home-cooked meals are served in a restaurant-style setting.
We encourage our residents to invite family and friends to join them anytime for a meal.
Jefferson City, MO
We love our community and are honored to serve the Jefferson City, Missouri, area. If you’re not familiar with Jefferson City, here’s a little more information about our town:
Location: Central Missouri
Highlights and Attractions:
- Perfect place for state history buffs
- Missouri State Capitol building
- Missouri State Museum
- Lewis and Clark Monument Trailhead Plaza
- Governor’s Mansion
- Missouri State Penitentiary (supposedly haunted)
- Museum of Missouri Military History
- Jefferson Landing State Historic Site
- Cole County Historical Museum
- Binder State Park – hiking, fishing, walking, camping, picnicking, kayaking, mountain biking, and plenty of other outdoor activities