Welcome to StoneBridge Marble Hill
StoneBridge in Marble Hill, Missouri, offers the convenience of a wide range of care and rehabilitative choices in one community. Our residents enjoy delicious dining, personalized care and comfortable community surroundings including a living room for visiting with family and friends.
We are a family-owned and operated senior living community and we would consider it a privilege to care for your family. We invite you to visit us anytime.
About Marble Hill, MO
We love our community and are honored to serve the Marble Hill, Missouri, area. If you’re not familiar with Marble Hill, here’s a little more information about our town:
Location: Approximately two hours south of St. Louis, Missouri, on the eastern edge of the Mark Twain National Forest
Highlights and Attractions:
- Marble Hill’s Bollinger County Museum of Natural History – exhibits featuring geology, dinosaurs, mammals of North America, and historical exhibits on Native American culture, the Civil War, and Will Mayfield College
- Bollinger County Veterans Memorial Wall
- Whippoorwill Lake – camping, boating, swimming, trail riding, fishing, and even feeding the giant carp and catfish from the boardwalk
- well over 90% of our residents are vaccinated
- new residents can receive quice access to vaccines
- visitors are welcome
- tours are available to potential residents & families
- strict safety policies remain in place
- safe socialization/activities for residents
Why choose StoneBridge Marble Hill?
For those recovering from joint replacement, stroke, major illness or trauma, Bridge Rehabilitation at StoneBridge provides dedicated care in a comfortable setting.
Designed to accelerate recovery, our Rehabilitation care features an intense, focused rehabilitation program along with 24 hour skilled nursing.
Skilled Nursing Care
StoneBridge Woodland Hills provides high-quality medical care for our residents in need of 24-hour nursing support.
Each day, our residents receive compassionate, personalized attention from our highly-trained, professional staff. To further enhance our continuum of care we provide hospice and respite services.
At StoneBridge Woodland Hills we are committed to the physical and spiritual development of our residents.
Our activities director, along with an assistant and community volunteers, incorporate educational, social, creative and support activities into our residents’ everyday lives.
Our personalized programs are tailored to each resident’s interests, as well as their physical and mental abilities.
Music, crafts, table games, special celebrations and entertainment events are just a few of the ways we help our residents maintain the highest level of activity possible.