Welcome to StoneBridge Chillicothe
Located in Chillicothe, Missouri, this StoneBridge community offers residents home-like environments in quiet surroundings.
We make every effort to ensure that residents live comfortably with neighbors who share similar abilities and interests.
We are a family-owned and operated senior living community and we would consider it a privilege to care for your family. We invite you to visit us anytime.
About Chillicothe, MO
We love our community and are honored to serve the Chillicothe, Missouri, area. If you’re not familiar with Chillicothe, here’s a little more information about our town:
Location: approximately 90 miles northeast of Kansas City
Highlights and Attractions:
- Birthplace of sliced bread
- Inventor Otto Rohwedder put his bread slicing machine into practice in the downtown area in 1928, and the first ever loaves of sliced bread were offered for sale.
- Sliced Bread Day – festival with sliced bread souvenirs
- Lots of large, beautiful murals along Main Street
- Grand River Historical Society Museum – houses one of the original Rohwedder bread slicing machines as well as themed displays
Why choose StoneBridge Chillicothe?
Assisted Living Care
Our Assisted Living care residents enjoy maintenance-free living in beautiful private apartments with the benefit of 24-hour professional medical assistance.
We offer spacious floor plans and will assist with an apartment to fit your style.
For our short-term Rehabilitation residents, we provide a dedicated team of rehabilitation and therapy specialists.
Our program is designed to accelerate recovery through a unique combination of intensive, focused rehabilitation, along with 24-hour skilled nursing care.
Contact us to learn more about the services offered in our Wellness Center.
Skilled Nursing Care
StoneBridge Indian Hills offers 24-hour Skilled Nursing care services in a comfortable setting.
Each day, residents receive compassionate, personalized attention from our highly-trained, professional staff, including a wide range of services to support their health and happiness.