Welcome to StoneBridge Maryland Heights
StoneBridge Maryland Heights offers the convenience of a wide range of residential and rehabilitative choices in one gracious community.
Our community features distinct areas focused on specific lifestyle needs such as short-term Rehabilitation Care, Memory Care, and Skilled Nursing Care so that our residents are able to live comfortably with neighbors who share similar abilities and interests.
We are a family-owned and operated senior living community and we would consider it a privilege to care for your family. We invite you to visit us anytime.
Take a virtual tour
- well over 97% of our residents are vaccinated
- new residents can receive quick access to vaccines
- visitors are welcome
- tours are available to potential residents & families
- strict safety policies remain in place
- safe socialization/activities for residents
Why choose StoneBridge Maryland Heights?
For our residents recovering from joint replacement, stroke, major illness or trauma, StoneBridge Maryland Heights partners with SSM Rehab, which specializes in rehabilitation services through their Homeward Bound Therapy Program.
This physician-directed program is designed to accelerate recovery through intensive, focused rehabilitation along with 24-hour skilled nursing care.
The unique Memory Care program at StoneBridge Maryland Heights features activities focused on body, mind, and spirit, 10 hours a day, seven days a week.
Each of our beautiful Manors accommodates 21 residents in a spacious, homelike environment with available private rooms.
Our Certified Dementia Practitioner will assist with any questions or a pre-assessment. Call today to benefit from our activity-based program. And be sure to check out our free Memory Care Handbook.
Skilled Nursing Care
For our residents in need of 24-hour nursing care support, StoneBridge Maryland Heights provides Skilled Nursing Care services in a comfortable setting.
Each day, our residents receive compassionate, personalized attention from our trained, professional staff including a wide range of services to support their health and happiness.
Contact us to learn more about our services and amenities.
About Maryland Heights, MO
We love our community and are honored to serve the Maryland Heights, Missouri, area. If you’re not familiar with Maryland Heights, here’s a little more information about our town:
Location: suburb of St. Louis
Highlights and Attractions:
- Hollywood Casino and Hotel – you can enjoy gambling in the 120,000 sq. ft. of gaming space, eating at the buffet, and resting your head in one of their many beautiful rooms
- Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles – riverboat casino on the Missouri River with first class accommodations and gambling fun
- Holocaust Museum and Learning Center – free, self-guided tour or guided tours available upon reservation
- Creve Coeur Lake
- Memorial Park – 2,145 acres for boating, tennis, biking, kayaking, rollerblading and picnicking with your family and friends