Welcome to StoneBridge Cabot
StoneBridge Cabot offers maintenance-free assisted living in a charming, cottage-style community. Our professional staff provides 24-hour healthcare assistance plus a host of activities designed to help residents maintain healthy lifestyles and continue to socialize with their friends, neighbors and peers. We are a family-owned and operated senior living community and we would consider it our privilege to care for your family. We invite you to visit us any time.
Take a virtual tour
- well over 90% of our residents are vaccinated
- new residents can receive quice access to vaccines
- visitors are welcome
- tours are available to potential residents & families
- strict safety policies remain in place
- safe socialization/activities for residents
Why choose StoneBridge Cabot?
Assisted Living Care
Our Assisted Living residents enjoy all-inclusive, maintenance-free living in beautiful private apartments that provide the independence they desire, with the security of available 24-hour professional care. StoneBridge Cabot invites you to come by and see what all-inclusive residential living could mean for you!
At StoneBridge Cabot, our residents and families receive thoughtful attention from our professional, dedicated staff. Our extensive range of personalized services includes help with bathing, medication assistance, transportation to medical appointments, in-house physical therapy and more.
About Cabot, AR
We love our community and are honored to serve the Cabot, Arkansas, area. If you’re not familiar with Cabot, here’s a little more information about our town:
Location: approximately 30 minutes northeast of Little Rock
Population: approximately 25,000
Highlights and Attractions:
- Greer’s Ferry Lake
- Camp Robinson Wildlife Management Area
- Holland Bottoms State Wildlife Area
- Camp Nelson Confederate Cemetery (National Register of Historic Places) – free and open to public
- Squizito Tasting Room – features 50 flavors of extra virgin olive oil for tasting and purchase