Welcome to StoneBridge Conway
StoneBridge Conway offers community-style senior living in Conway, AR, with freedom of choice and the comforts of home in a safe, secure environment. Located just minutes from downtown Conway, our picturesque 18-acre community features multiple floor plans designed to fit the unique needs of our residents, plus trained professional assistance available 24 hours a day.
Our residents enjoy daily options of movies, outings, gardening, socializing and much more. We are a family-owned and -operated senior living community, and we would consider it a privilege to care for your family. We invite you to visit us any time.
Take a virtual tour
- well over 97% of our residents are vaccinated
- new residents can receive quick access to vaccines
- visitors are welcome
- tours are available to potential residents & families
- strict safety policies remain in place
- safe socialization/activities for residents
Why choose StoneBridge Conway?
Assisted Living Care
At StoneBridge Conway, our residents and families receive thoughtful attention from our professional, dedicated staff. Our extensive range of personalized services includes help with bathing, medication assistance, transportation to medical appointments, in-house physical therapy and more.
About Conway, AR
We love our community and are honored to serve the Conway, Arkansas, area. If you’re not familiar with Conway, here’s a little more information about our town:
Location: approximately 35 minutes northwest of Little Rock
Highlights and Attractions:
- Baum Gallery on the University of Central Arkansas campus
- Jenifer’s Antiques – downtown store for antiques and classic Americana
- Faulkner County Museum – located inside one of the county’s oldest jailhouses
- Mike’s Place – local favorite for great food
- Whole Hog Café
- Cadron Settlement Park – walking, biking, hiking, and bird watching around the river and cliffs
- Beaverfork Lake Park