Welcome to StoneBridge Hermann
Our StoneBridge Hermann location has been a leader in senior care in Gasconade County for 70 years.
Family values are our focus, and we take pride in providing personal care to ensure that each resident feels comfortable and secure.
We offer the convenience of a wide range of services in one quaint and serene setting including delicious dining and a variety of activities each day.
We are a family-owned and operated senior living community and we would consider it a privilege to care for your family. We invite you to visit us anytime.
Take a virtual tour
- well over 90% of our residents are vaccinated
- new residents can receive quice access to vaccines
- visitors are welcome
- tours are available to potential residents & families
- strict safety policies remain in place
- safe socialization/activities for residents
Why choose StoneBridge Hermann?
Skilled Nursing Care
StoneBridge Hermann provides high-quality medical care for our residents in need of 24-hour nursing support.
Each day, our residents receive compassionate, personalized attention from our highly-trained, professional staff including a wide range of services to support their health and happiness.
For loved ones who need more daytime care than can be provided at home, StoneBridge Hermann also offers an adult day care program.
For our residents recovering from joint replacement surgery, stroke, major illness or trauma, StoneBridge Hermann provides a dedicated team of rehabilitation and recovery specialists.
Our program is designed to accelerate recovery. Contact us to learn more about our services.
Assisted Living Care
For our residents who wish to live independently but require assistance with daily living activities, StoneBridge Hermann offers maintenance-free Assisted Living care.
Our Assisted Living residents enjoy their own dining, living and activity areas. Residents, family and guests can also come and go as they please. Contact us to learn more.
About Hermann, MO
We love our community and are honored to serve the Hermann, Missouri, area. If you’re not familiar with Hermann, here’s a little more information about our town:
Location: approximately 80 miles west of St. Louis
Highlights and Attractions:
- “Old world” German charm with a picture book village of 19-century brick buildings in the Missouri River Valley
- Lots of wineries – Hermann is the heart and soul of Missouri wine country
- Herzog Mansion – now a bed and breakfast
- Deutschheim State Historic Site