Welcome to StoneBridge De Soto
StoneBridge, located in De Soto, Missouri, offers the convenience of a wide range of lifestyle choices in one gracious community along with personalized care from our friendly, professional staff available 24-hours a day.
At StoneBridge De Soto, we make every effort to ensure that our residents live comfortably with neighbors who share similar interests and abilities.
We are a family-owned and operated senior living community and we would consider it a privilege to care for your family. We invite you to visit us anytime.
Take a virtual tour
- well over 97% of our residents are vaccinated
- new residents can receive quick access to vaccines
- visitors are welcome
- tours are available to potential residents & families
- strict safety policies remain in place
- safe socialization/activities for residents
Why choose StoneBridge De Soto?
Our Residential Care residents enjoy all-inclusive, maintenance-free living in beautiful private apartments and many featuring walk-out patios.
We offer spacious floor plans and will assist with an apartment to fit your style.
We also provide a variety of complimentary services and amenities as well as the benefit of 24-hour professional medical assistance.
For our short-term Rehabilitation residents, we provide a dedicated team of rehabilitation and therapy specialists.
Our program is designed to accelerate recovery through a unique combination of intensive, focused rehabilitation along with 24-hour skilled nursing care. Contact us to learn more about our Rehabilitation Care.
Skilled Nursing Care
StoneBridge De Soto offers 24-hour Skilled Nursing Care services in a comfortable setting.
Each day, our residents receive compassionate, personalized attention from our highly-trained, professional staff including a wide range of services to support their health and happiness.
To further enhance our continuum of care, we provide respite, hospice and physician services.
About De Soto, MO
We love our community and are honored to serve the De Soto, Missouri, area. If you’re not familiar with De Soto, here’s a little more information about our town:
Location: less than one hour southwest of St. Louis
Highlights and Attractions:
- Washington State Park – petroglyphs, great hiking trails, and amazing Ozark overlooks
- Big River – inside Washington State Park
- Walther Park – picnic pavilions, playgrounds, walking/bike paths, a creek, sports fields, and much more
- LaChance Vineyards – superb food and wine