Welcome to StoneBridge Russellville
StoneBridge Russellville offers residents a carefree lifestyle in one of the fastest-growing communities in Arkansas.
Our Assisted Living community features cottage-style floor plans and all the amenities of home along with true, maintenance-free living. Our healthcare professionals are available 24-hours a day making StoneBridge Russellville a comfortable, secure place to call home.
We are a family-owned and operated senior living community and we would consider it a privilege to care for your family. We invite you to visit us anytime.
Take a virtual tour
- well over 97% of our residents are vaccinated
- new residents can receive quick access to vaccines
- visitors are welcome
- tours are available to potential residents & families
- strict safety policies remain in place
- safe socialization/activities for residents
Why choose StoneBridge Russellville?
Assisted Living Care
Our Assisted Living residents enjoy all-inclusive, maintenance-free living in beautiful private apartments that provide the independence they desire, with the security of available 24-hour professional care.
StoneBridge Russellville invites you to come by and see what all-inclusive residential living means!
At StoneBridge Russellville, our residents and families receive thoughtful attention from our professional, dedicated staff.
Our extensive range of personalized services includes help with bathing, medication assistance, transportation to medical appointments, in-house physical therapy and more.
About Russellville, AR
We love the community that we are a part of and are honored to serve the Russellville, Arkansas area. In case you’re not familiar, here’s a little more information about our town:
Location: about 80 miles northwest of Little Rock
Highlights and Attractions:
- 34,000-acre Lake Dardanelle – excellent spot for bass fishing
- Ozark-St. Francis National Forest – beautiful views and hiking
- Bona Dea Trails and Sanctuary – great place to see wildlife like deer, geese, beavers, and even alligators
- Arkansas Tech University Museum
- Arkansas River Visitor Center
- Arkansas River Valley Arts Center
- Russellville Aquatic Center
- Historic Missouri-Pacific Depot